Coatbridge Kennels Purchase Agreement and Warranty
If buyer decides for any reason that he/she cannot keep his/her Coatbridge Kennels golden retriever, we MUST be notified and given the first right of refusal to obtain said dog. If buyer is not happy with his/her new puppy, the dog may be returned to Coatbridge Kennels within one week for a replacement of equal value or the full refund of the purchase price, minus the deposit. Buyer is responsible for all costs associated with the puppy’s return. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES can a dog be released to a shelter or a rescue organization.
In the event that a Coatbridge Kennels dog is suspected of having a hereditary defect, the following steps must be taken:
- Notify us by telephone, letter, or email.
- Submit any concerning hip X-rays, ophthalmology exam, etc. to OFA. We also require that you send a copy of the concerning hip X-rays, ophthalmology exam, etc. to Coatbridge Kennels. If the dog cannot obtain normal certifications or has a hereditary problem rendering it unbreedable, then to qualify for a replacement the dog must be returned to us in good health. If the problem warrants that the dog must be put to sleep by a veterinarian, a letter from him/her stating that he/she has done so must be sent to Coatbridge Kennels.
To be covered by our warranty:
- The dog must have Coatbridge as the prefix of its AKC registered name before it turns 24 months.
- The dog must be owned by the original buyer as stated on the Puppy Adoption Application and not have changed owners.
- The dog must not have whelped or sired a litter.
- The dog must be under 26 months of age.
- The dog must not have been spayed or neutered prior to its first birthday.
Coatbridge Kennels does NOT pay veterinary fees, OFA fees, or any other associated costs.
I have read and understand the above and agree to abide by same.
Bobby and Amy Leonardi_________________________________________________________________________________________________Date________________
Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.